Friday, June 27, 2008

fieldwork disasters! augh!

Well, I just received an email from my FW coordinator that my last FW which was going to be at the North Mississippi Regional Center in Oxford, MS (AKA God's country) has fallen through. I am so bummed. I should really be looking at it as there's some reason - there must be a better psychosocial placement for me out there.

I went to the Dr. today for my TMJ syndrome. Dr. Wener is awesome. He suggested I stop taking all the pain meds (Excedrin, Ibuprofen, Tylenol etc.) and try some migraine meds when I feel a headache coming on & perhaps an OTC sleep medication as needed. He was great (Thanks E&M!). I'm going in the morning there for a CT scan to be sure I have a brain. LOL

E is here at the house working with B (who is on vacation!). But that's ok! I enjoy the company!

B's so awesome - he finished the deck this morning!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAAY! We have an amazing, beautiful, large, fabulous deck built by 2 of my fave guys - B & my wonderful FIL!

Boy I'm sleepy - but the doctor says no more naps in the day b/c of my TMJ/headaches/sleeping probs! augh!

I'm excited for this weekend! Just relaxing, fun, and restful b4 my first day of Level 2 FW!!! Yay! I'm out.

xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

too many FWs are falling through...where are you going to do your psychosocial now??

kerri said...

not sure yet. Hopefully I'll find a local or relatively local one! Any suggestions? Thx for reading! xoxo

JHug said...

Good luck finding a FW! Have fun at the Med this semester!

I am really missing Memphis and Oxford right now. Its nice to know I can visit your blog and feel right at home!

Cheers! Jen Huggins